Gold Coast SwimRun – 6 April 2019
Join us at the Broadwater for the inaugural Gold Coast SwimRun on April 6th! Not only is it a great recreational event for those new to the sport, but it also doubles as the Australian Aquathlon Champs!
A new addition to the Gold Coast Triathlon, the Gold Coast SwimRun is a perfect way to get involved in this iconic weekend of events.
Event Information Kit
- CLICK HERE to download the Event Information for this event – this includes proposed maps, timelines and a full race briefing.
Gold Coast SwimRun doubles as the National Aquathlon Championships
Wave Start times
- Wave times will be available here on Thursday in Race Week.
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price: Full Aquathlon $10, Enticer Aquathlon $3.50 and Kids Aquathlon $2.00). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fee of $10 per entry applies to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week.