Broadwater Parklands – 7 April 2019
Join us for fast and flat racing at the beautiful Mitchell Park at the northern end of the Gold Coast. With Sprint, Enticer and Kool Kids options available, there is something for everyone from complete beginners through to open Elite athletes.
Event Information Kit
- CLICK HERE to download the basic Event Information for this event – this includes tentative timelines and a full race briefing. Course maps to be confirmed in the coming weeks.
Gold Coast Triathlon – Luke Harrop Memorial plays host to a series of championship events as part of the weekend festival.
- Saturday 6th April sees athletes take to the track for the National Aquathlon Championships.
- Sunday triathlon events double as the Triathlon Australia National Championships and attracts double points as a qualifying event to compete for Australia at the Age Group ITU World Championships in Lausanne, Switzerland in 2019. This event is also the Triathlon Australia National Championship for Paratriathlon and TWD.
- Open elite competitors have the opportunity to take on the regions best athletes in the OTU Cup Event in the draft legal format.
Wave Start times
- Wave times will be available here on Thursday in Race Week.
- If you are not a Triathlon Australia member, one day memberships for your insurance will be added to your cart at the following price: Sprint Tri / Full Aquathlon $10, Enticer Tri / Aquathlon $3.50 and Kids Tri / Aquathlon $2.00). Not applicable to teams.
- All transactions incur processing fee at cost (varies depending on card type used).
- Late fees apply to all entries received after 6:00pm Monday of race week. Age Group Sprint / Enticer / Kool Kids / Aquathlon $10 and OTU Championship race $20.